The Chisholm Community Group works closely with staff to ensure the best educational setting for all children.
The Chisholm Community Group values and plans for:
- encouraging parental involvement at Chisholm
- social activities which promote a co-operative spirit among parents, teachers and students
- fundraising activities (e.g. Bush Dance, Trivia Night, Discos, BBQ's)
- discussions on matters affecting students' faith and development
- opportunities which inform parents of current developments in education generally, and Catholic education in particular
- attending school liturgies and other events such as celebrating our patroness, Caroline Chisholm
The Chisholm Community Group meets twice a term on a Tuesday evening. Membership is open to all parents and carers of children attending our school.
The minutes from Chisholm Community Group meeting are archived below for your reference. Any Community Group notes can be found on our School Notes page under the 'Parents & Friends' category.